1. The promoter is: Wavelength Media Limited
2. The competition is open to anyone 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter will select the winning name at random.
8. The promoter will contact the winner via instagram
9. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner over a 5 day period, the prize will be passed on to someone else.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
• Delivery and fulfilment of a Joe Junior Kamado Joe cooker, 12 x cans of Sandfords cider per month
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The prize is not transferable to any other individual other than the selected winner.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The entrant data will be the property of Wavelength Media Limited, and shared exclusively with the prize provider.